Internship Program 2017
NextGen Energy has an open requirement for interns who would like to be part of an exciting growth strategy in New Zealand, whilst learning about renewable energy and social enterprise working hand in hand.
We have positions available in all areas of the business.
- The ability to work in NZ is required – for overseas students a working Visa for New Zealand is required.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- A working command of English is essential.
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Good research and internet skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Previous marketing, sales or office experience.
- General understanding of, or interest in, renewable energy.
- Interest in business development, particularly in high tech.
Renumeration Our intern positions are voluntary positions and are unpaid.
Duration We ask for a minimum commitment of three months for 4-5 days per week. From past internships we have found that a three month commitment is the minimum period of time to ensure that the post is beneficial to both the intern and the company.
What we offer
- The chance to gain an insight into the running of a small, unique, internationally focused social enterprise company.
- The opportunity to develop valuable marketing, sales and technical project skills.
- A personal development plan and regular support to help you in your role.
- The opportunity to take the lead on a specific project for the right intern.
- References can be supplied on successful completion of the six month period.
- Unlimited amounts of tea, coffee, biscuits and a very friendly team! 🙂
How to apply Please send your CV and cover letter expressing your interest by email to email@example.com.